Monday, April 16, 2012

NailQueen Workshop European Tour





Europe is a dream - rich history, beautiful scenery, scrumptious bread & delicacy, chocolates & desserts and especially so many awesome talent in my class and working with the best nail techs in Europe. One of the experience that I always find to be true is that I never cease to learn even though I am teaching a class !




























Thank you all my friends in Germany, Austria and Netherlands for such a memorable experience.

1 comment:

Samantha ★ Nail Art Couture said...

I just read your profile about how you worked corporate and then changed your career to become a nail stylist! That's very inspirational that you can take a leap like that! I have my own nail art blog as well, I hope you check it out!

http://www.nailartcouture.blogspot.com