Sunday, July 1, 2012

What's Up !

It's been a busy few months and I haven't been updating this blog !

Well, the month of May saw us through a sensational competition training event held over four days in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. It was an intensive 12 hour-day, over four days where I held a class with other trainers -competition champions from Australia (Viv Simmonds), Taiwan/Korea (Song Si Eun), Holland (Fiona Otten) and Malaysia (Celine Lam) in all aspects and categories in training for a nail competition.

Despite the fact that it is what I do for a living as an international educator, still - I never cease to learn something from others and this is what makes my work so utterly amazing ! 

I love to see the new faces in our classes, while I adore the regular faces because they are not only humble and talented - but still embrace the positive attitude in upgrading their skills and keep up with the times.

For more pictures, check out http://odysseynail.blogspot.com





No comments: