Monday, December 31, 2012

Shades of Black & White NAILS of 2012

Where did all the time go ? Again 2012 is another eventful year full of goals, anticipation, reflection and success of sorts. I'm grateful for the wonderful people around me and all the ups and downs that makes me a stronger person and hopefully a better one.

2012 has been very good for our education team as I'm very proud of their achievements. They've really worked hard and I'm so pleased to see a lot of the new ones start coming out of their shell to develop their full potential. A team dedicated to the skill and development of nail artistry and good practices is what we want to build on.

2013 is going to be a new exciting chapter of our career as Viv and I have embarked on producing a new line for Odyssey. I also need to start working on a new book soon ~ so many ideas and so little time.

Happy New Year 2013 and stay tuned for many wonderful things to come !






 

 







No comments: