Monday, September 15, 2008

High Road to Education HRTE






HRTE Cincinnati is a riot ! I touched down in Singapore today (Sun) at 1.15am from at 24-hour flight from Austin. Felt like I've just woken up from an amazing dream. 3 days in Cincy with the HRTE having the time of my life indulging in nothing else but nails with such talented and generous bunch of nail techs and 3 days of leisure in Austin, I'm finally back to reality more inspired and motivated than ever.

Tammy started a great thing here, it takes a lot to organize this, to bring educators and nail techs together for a class continuously, though she makes it seem so effortless. All the educators and assistants involved, Alice, Gina, Joseph, Loni, Rhonda, Diana, Amy, Cenita, Natalie are so passionate about what they do and always ready to share their skills and knowledge and helping others to succeed is remarkable. The spirit of the HRTE got me on my feet and wings to travel more than 20hours from Singapore to be a small part of this educational trip, I'm so happy I made it, thank you all. You guys have a great thing going and everyone deserves a chance to attend such a wonderful class, go for it !

I'm so happy to meet everyone in Cincy, some of you from the boards, tho I apologize for not being able to remember all your names. I can't thank you enough for giving me the opportunity to share some nail fun with you and hope I have opened your eyes to many possibilities in nail artistry.

Thank you and hope we will have another chance to play again....soon

No comments: