Monday, June 14, 2010

Design Sculptured Nails Spring 2010

This entry placed 1st in veteran for Design Sculptured (Flowers Theme) at the IBS Las Vegas, at the last minute I hooked up with my hand model who happens to be a nail student finishing her natural nailcare training. I was told recently by her teacher that this experience motivated her to pursue further to study nail enhancement. I'm so glad for her ! 

These were demo nails done at the booth in April and she later had them filled and shorten
 and just had it removed when I saw her recently in June !

HotRods entry for Mixed Media placed veteran 3rd Place. I'm so sad that I lost one of  my favourite tip with the beer glass because the liquid inside the glass moves...I'll just have to make one more, but it will never be the same :(


No comments: